Shirt Preorder Sweepstakes Rules
1. Eligibility: The sweepstakes is open to those who preorder the AWD ARMY t-shirt at http://bit.ly/2sxkDGo, like or comment on original post, and who are 18 as of the date of entry.The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Admins of AWD ARMY, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes. The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of AWD ARMY LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of the sweepstakes.
3. Sweepstakes Period: All entries gained by pre-ordering the AWD ARMY t-shirt will be accepted starting on June 1, 2017 and ending June 18th at 11:59 pm EST. All entries must be received by June 18th at 11:59 pm EST. Entries gained by commenting, liking, or sharing the original facebook post must be received by June 30th at 11:59 pm EST.
4. How to Enter: The sweepstakes must be entered by pre-ordering a AWD ARMY t-shirt at http://bit.ly/2sxkDGo. You may also enter by commenting on or liking the primary Facebook post. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of AWD ARMY LLC. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of AWD ARMY LLC.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive either a CBRD spark plug cover or a paid trip to Road Atlanta Grid Life. The winner of the paid trip will receive up to $500 of traveling expenses and a 3-day general admission ticket to Road Atlanta Grid Life. The $500 of travel can include flight, hotel, fuel mileage, or a combination of them. The winner will be responsible for any travel expenses over $500. The general admission ticket is not redeemable for cash value. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by AWD ARMY LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the discretion of AWD ARMY LLC. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for AWD ARMY LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of AWD ARMY LLC. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. AWD ARMY LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in the sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT AWD ARMY LLC‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that AWD ARMY LLC, anyone acting on behalf of AWD ARMY LLC, and AWD ARMY LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: AWD ARMY LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes should non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond AWD ARMY LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the sweepstakes. In such case, AWD ARMY LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the deadline set by AWD ARMY LLC. AWD ARMY LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. AWD ARMY has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, AWD ARMY LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless AWD ARMY LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND INDIANA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in the sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Indiana having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received no later than July 31st 2017.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the sweepstakes is AWD ARMY LLC.
15. Facebook: The sweepstakes hosted by AWD ARMY LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.